Tuesday, February 3, 2009

31th Birthday.... Hmm

Part I - High tea at Cova located at Paragon.
Candies and chocolates counter inside.
This is my 'birthday cake'....each costs SGD2.10.


My cafe latte. Smooth....

Hubby's hot chocolate. Very rich.... he could not finish as it tasted too sweet when he finished 3/4 cup.


Part II - Dinner at 'The White Rabbit'

Initial plan was to dine at Lawry at Paragon. Change of plan last min...... hubby said I 'tekan' him cos he had to do research and booking last min.

I love the name of the restaurant! I love their creativity of their website. See link.http://www.thewhiterabbit.com.sg/

I love the venue. It is a defining restaurant & bar housed in an awe-inspiring, beautifully restored old chapel just off the Dempsey area.

Main entrance to The White Rabbit.

We were the first customer for the evening at 630pm. I guessed.


Appertiser - shallot tartin
Soup - lightly spiced prawn bisque.

The pic was not well taken. Main course - tournedos rossini. It was actually pan roasted tenderloin with pan fried foie gras. Nice.
Hubby's roast rack of lamb.

Side dish- Mac and Cheese. It was actually macaroni based with cheese. We were too full to finish it.
Dessert is a must-to-have to end the dinner. The White Rabbit Blackforest cake was recommended by the waitress. The cake was reconstructured just like the strawberry cheesecake we had at Wild Rocket.
Total bill ard SGD180.

Only managed to capture their restaurant's signboard after dinner.... it was too dark to capture nice pic.
We were at opp road in front of restuarant... too dark to capture sharp pic using my iphone.

The Rabbit Hole..... such a unique name!! It is at the back of the restaurant which is a bar. Nice atmosphere!

No comments: